In this article, we discuss not only how much we can save by downsizing our office space, but all the other benefits we may not have considered…
Are you our next..
Dale Office Interiors are a leading office design and build company supporting clients across the UK, creating high-performance workspaces. Over the past three years the marketing function has grown to be a key part of Dale Offices’ lead generation and to further expand our reach and develop on this success we are looking for a motivated Marketing Assistant to join our team.
We are looking for a forward-thinking individual to join our Marketing team who has a passion for digital engagement, who is willing to apply their knowledge, and is open to learning new ways of delivering tasks. Your attitude and personality are more important to us than your experience. We are open to creating this role based on who applies and will ensure we provide you with the training and development to continue and build on what already takes place here at Dale Office Interiors.
We are looking for someone who has experience/skills in at least one of the following areas:
- Marketing = day-to-day (digital part including google ads/Microsoft ads/social media/Linkedin/web-platform/coding)
- Videography = going onto sites, showing off completed work, in process, someone who would be comfortable in front of the camera. You will also learn more about marketing aspects
- Content writer = good creative writing/language skills (ideally with an English degree) an appetite to try new things and a willingness to learn.
- Graphic Designer = An adept and proficient visualiser for digital and print mediums.
The job spec isn’t set in stone as we want to open up the role to as many different creatives as possible with a flexible scope depending on who applies. The most important trait we are looking for is an individual that is driven with a thirst for learning and expanding their knowledge in all marketing avenues.
This excellent opportunity for recent graduates or individuals from creative fields looking to start a career in marketing.
Does this sound like you? Then we want to hear from you, apply for this role by sending your CV and Cover letter to [email protected]
Based at our Sheffield HQ
Salary £18,000 – £24,000 a year (Dependent on experience)
Full time – Permanent
Excellent training and progression opportunities
- Creating visual and written content for a range of digital platforms
- Working with the Marketing Manager to implement the digital strategy
- Scheduling content to be published across social media
- Creating marketing literature, press releases, web copywriting and working with outside agencies as required
- Planning and monitoring the ongoing firm presence online through PPC and social media.
- Active involvement in SEO efforts
- Proofreading copy and obtaining sign off on marketing material
- Monitor and cleanse data stored on company CRM
- Developing Digital content etc Video, Podcasts Graphics
- Development of Data segmentation
- Creation of customer workflows and implementing out-reach programs via the company CRM system.
- Creation of customer emails & brochures, digital assets etc.
- Daily administration tasks
- Attending sites collecting progress videos and photography for distribution via social channels.
- A degree in a creative subject or English language is desirable although not a barrier for the right candidate.
- You have an interest in interior design
- You are able to work in a high-paced, fast-moving environment and are able to work with deadlines
- You are well organised and have good attention to detail
- You are self motivated and use your own initiative
- You are creative and would like show any new ideas
- Work well in a team
- Knowledge of relevant marketing tools and applications is a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe packages is desirable
- Strong Microsoft, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint knowledge
- Interest in marketing as a career path even if you do not have a marketing qualification