This week we have our New Senior Designer Lauren Close who will be visiting Dale island. Learn more about Lauren via our Dale Island Desks Series.
Are you our next..
Southern Based Project Manager
We are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to work on our southern based Design and Build office projects. Over the past 24 months Dale Office has significantly expanded our offering in the London area and we have won some high profile southern based contracts, which has enabled us to build a reputation in the area for high quality office Design and Build services. Due to this and our healthy pipeline we are looking to employ a southern based Project Manager to further bolster our team.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager, that will be responsible for delivering all aspects of our office interior design projects. Candidates must be flexible and willing to be hands on whilst having the ability to work with a team and independently. The appropriate candidate must have the required experience to put in-place and manage the appropriate processes to assist pre-construction through to delivery and handover.
This excellent opportunity would suit an established project manager who has gained valuable experience delivering large commercial projects.
Does this sound like you? Then we want to hear from you, apply for this role by sending your CV and Cover letter to [email protected]
Remote – 1 day per week at Sheffield Office
Salary £50,000 – £60,000 a year (Dependent on experience)
Full time – Permanent
Car allowance or company car options
Excellent training and progression opportunities
Key Duties & responsibilities
- To deliver a project from start to finish.
- Ability to offer “Value engineering knowledge”, i.e. looking for opportunities to improve profit margins.
- Be available for Estimating tasks if/when required
- Produce material lists for purchase orders.
- Set up and manage programmes of work.
- Negotiate supply packages with sub-contractors.
- Procurement – raising supplier purchase orders, sub-contract orders, notify building control, etc.
- Financials – able to raise and negotiate variations, manage project costs, raise valuations, raise final accounts, inform the accounts department of invoicing values.
- Monitoring sub-contractor’s performance – post contract reviews, project reports.
- Produce, control and manage the following – Construction Phase Plans (CPP’s), RAMS, COSHH, Temp Works, Site Audits, sub-contract RAMS, O & M Manuals, Health & Safety Files etc.
- Handover projects to clients.
- Have at least 3 years of design and build construction experience in project management.
- A project management qualification, Price 2 or equivalent desirable.
- Have good forward planning ability and will be required to make judgements and assessments in relation to budget costs from limited information.
- Have excellent team work skills.
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft packages and project management software. Procore experience would be desirable
- Good knowledge of trades
- High attention to detail
- Ultimately have a positive, can do attitude